Bridge between Ancient knowledge and modern yeng generation.
Presearvation of Ancient Science and Technology as well Sanskrit Literature.
To Reveal the Practice Aspect of Ancient Knowledge.
Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal welcomes all qualified contributors, thinkers, scholars and academicians to contribute their highly and scholarly research papers.
GUIDELINES The article should be sent according to the following guidelines:
Title: The title of research paper must be simple and accurate. Name/s of Author/s and institutional affiliations only be provided with the title. Address, qualification, etc. may be provided at the end of the paper.
Abstract: It should not be more than 1 page/150 words.
References: You can choose a specific Style and it must be followed throughout the paper. The research paper without references or incomplete references will not be entertained. Paper written in Sanskrit or Hindi Language must be followed by footnote in proper style.
Font and Font size: All research papers should be prepared clearly typewritten in UNICODE FONT in Microsoft Word and the size of font is 14 for Devanagari script and 12 for Roman script. The Line space should be 2.
Length of the research paper: It must not be more than 2500-3000 words.
Hard copy: We appreciate ‘Save the paper save the tree’.
Ethics: Authors are requested to follow the strict ethics of writing scholarly papers and to aware plagiarism.
· Time line - Inauguration- Jan, Apr, July, Oct, Last date for sending papers - 1st Mar, 1st June, 1st Sep,1st Dec
1. Complete mailing address of author/ authors.
2. Name, email addresses/mob no.
3. Undertaking form
How to submit the article? You need to send it through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org CC to email@example.com
Area of Research
· Astrology and Astronomy · Buddhist Studies · Contemporary Sanskrit Writings · Epigraphy · History of Religions and Ritual Studies · History, Art and Architecture · Indian and Western Logical Systems · Indian Discourse Analysis · Indological studies · Jaina Studies · Linguistics · Manuscriptology · Philosophy · Poetry, Drama and Aesthetics · Purāṇas, Āgama and Tantra · Rāmāyaṇa and Mahābhārata · Sanskrit and the IT World · Sanskrit Education System. · Sanskrit in relation with other Languages and Literatures · Sanskrit in Southeast Asia · Sanskrit Lexicography · Sanskrit, Science and Scientific Literature · Socio-Political Thoughts in Sanskrit · Sutra, Smriti and Shastra · Vaiṣṇavism and Śaivism · Veda and Vedic Literature · Vyākaraṇa · Yoga and Ayurveda
· Contributors should send their write ups for publication in the journal in A4 size word format with Unicode typing in double space 1500-2000 words.
· Authors should endures that their write up is not unpublished elsewhere.
· Write up submitted to Jahnavi should not be submitted to any other journal within four months.
· The Papers will be selected for publication on the merit as evaluated by the reviewers and editors. Reviewers comment may be sent to author if improvement is suggested.
· The matter of selection and publication finely rests on the editor.
· No part of Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal (A portal of Sarasvat Niketanam) may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. For information contact to us.
· If your write up is already published elsewhere, we can still publish it here after giving due credit to the actual publishers. The responsibility of getting the permission from the publishers lies on the authors.
· All kinds of articles, purely academic, scholarly, new compositions etc. either in Sanskrit or related to Sanskrit (and written in Hindi or English) are welcome for publication.
· Note- There is three parts of journal-
1. Praşphuţam- Editorial section
2. Sàhityanuràgah – This is the only research paper section.
3. Shrunkhalà- Other creative write ups
· Publisher is authorized to change/modify/cancel the content/title of articles and also independent to re-organize the team by permission of editor in chief.
· All the articles should be sent in Unicode fonts only otherwise it may be rejected.
· Dispute/legal issues, if any, will be settled under the jurisdiction of Madhubani, Bihar.
· In case of any dispute regarding write up, ONLY the concerned author will be responsible.
· The authors of the articles are requested to fill in the undertaking form and Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Subject must be- ‘Title of write up +Your name+Your DOB’
You need to have your own E-mail ID
· Without Essential Detail FORM and UNDERTAKING FORM your write will not be entertained.
· The authors of the articles are requested to fill in the Essential Data Form compulsorily.
· Research paper must be in proper format; otherwise it will be rejected without informing the author.
· The journal encourages all to be paid subscribers in order to avail the facilities of complete and printable versions of the journal. No research article will be published unless the author (s) take off the minimum paid subscription (600/- for three years/for one individual) of the journal. CLICK To Pay.
2. कूटशब्दाः/ कूटशब्द/Key words
4. शोधः (मुख्यांशः)/शोध (मुख्यांश)/Article
5.टिप्पणी (अन्त)/टिप्पणी (अन्त)/End notes
अद्यतनयुगे संस्कृतप्रसाराय प्रचाराय च कञ्चन नवीन पन्थानम् आश्रयन्ति संस्कृतविद्वांसः। तं वयं सुतराम् अभिनन्दामः.....। संस्कृतक्षेत्रेऽपि उपयोगमानीयमानोऽयं पन्थाः सर्वेषां हिताय स्यात् इति नात्र कश्चन संदेहः। जाह्नव्याः प्रकाशनम् एतद्दिशायां सर्वथा अभनन्दनार्हम् इति। नापेक्ष्यते बहु वचः। --- ज्ञानपीठ-पद्मश्री-राष्ट्रपतिसम्मानपुरस्कृतः, महामहोपाध्यायः, विद्यावाचस्पतिः, विद्यामार्तण्डः, प्रो० सत्यव्रत शास्त्री
इयं जाह्नवी नाम ज्ञानगङ्गा त्रिपथगा इव संस्कृताभिमानिनां कर्णेषु प्रवहतु । संस्कृतं गङ्गेति प्रत्यक्षमुपायनद्वयं देवलोकात् भूमेः कृते । उभयमपि भुक्तिमुक्तिदं पापनाशकम् । संस्कृतशब्दानां अर्थानाञ्च संबन्धः औत्सर्गिकः । गङ्गायां पापनाशकत्वशक्तिरपि औत्सर्गिकी । अन्यनदीनां मध्ये गङ्गायाः स्थानं यथा तथैव अन्यभाषाणां मध्ये संस्कृतस्य च । सोऽयं सन्देशः विश्वगुरुश्रीमध्वाचार्याणाम् अङ्गुलिद्वयसन्देश इवाऽऽभाति । अस्तु अन्यत् सर्वमप्रत्यक्षम् । प्रत्यक्षं गङ्गाद्वयं स्वीकुर्मः । बिहारतः प्रवहमाणे अस्मिन् गङ्गाद्वये सर्वे संस्कृतज्ञाः विहरन्तु । जाह्नवी जगद्व्यापिनी भूयात् ।--- श्रीश्रीसुगुणेन्द्रतीर्थश्रीपादाः, उडुपि श्रीपुत्तिगे मठम्, जगद्गुरु-श्रीमध्वाचार्य-मूलमहासंस्थानम्, उडुपि, कर्णाटकम्
पOn behalf of all Sanskrit lovers in Australia I convey my best wishes on the launch of an important Sanskrit publication – Jahnavi… My expectations from this journal are great and I feel confident that young India will meet these expectations and more.--- Prof. Himanshu Pota, Professor, Australia