Terms and Conditions for Contributors
Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal welcomes all qualified contributors, thinkers, scholars and academicians to contribute their highly and scholarly research papers.
The article should be sent according to the
Title: The title of research
paper must be simple and accurate. Name/s of Author/s and institutional
affiliations only be provided with the title. Address, qualification, etc.
may be provided at the end of the paper.
Time line - Inauguration- Jan, Apr, July, Oct, Last date for sending papers - 1st Mar, 1st June, 1st Sep,1st Dec
Complete mailing address of author/ authors.
How to submit the article? You need to send it through E-mail
· Contributors should send their write ups for publication in the journal in A4 size word format with Unicode typing in double space 1500-2000 words.
· Authors should endures that their write up is not unpublished elsewhere.
· Write up submitted to Jahnavi should not be submitted to any other journal within four months.
· The Papers will be selected for publication on the merit as evaluated by the reviewers and editors. Reviewers comment may be sent to author if improvement is suggested.
· The matter of selection and publication finely rests on the editor.
· No part of Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal (A portal of Sarasvat Niketanam) may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. For information contact to us.
· If your write up is already published elsewhere, we can still publish it here after giving due credit to the actual publishers. The responsibility of getting the permission from the publishers lies on the authors.
· All kinds of articles, purely academic, scholarly, new compositions etc. either in Sanskrit or related to Sanskrit (and written in Hindi or English) are welcome for publication.
· Note- There is three parts of journal-
1. Praşphuţam- Editorial section
2. Sàhityanuràgah – This is the only research paper section.
3. Shrunkhalà- Other creative write ups
· Publisher is authorized to change/modify/cancel the content/title of articles and also independent to re-organize the team by permission of editor in chief.
· All the articles should be sent in Unicode fonts only otherwise it may be rejected.
· Dispute/legal issues, if any, will be settled under the jurisdiction of Madhubani, Bihar.
· In case of any dispute regarding write up, ONLY the concerned author will be responsible.
· The authors of the articles are requested to fill in the undertaking form and Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Subject must be- ‘Title of write up +Your name+Your DOB’
· You need to have your own E-mail ID
· Without Essential Detail FORM and UNDERTAKING FORM your write will not be entertained.
· The authors of the articles are requested to fill in the Essential Data Form compulsorily.
· Research paper must be in proper format; otherwise it will be rejected without informing the author.
· The journal encourages all to be paid subscribers in order to avail the facilities of complete and printable versions of the journal. No research article will be published unless the author (s) take off the minimum paid subscription (600/- for three years/for one individual) of the journal. CLICK To Pay.
This web site is sponsored, designed, maintained & developed by: Bipin Kumar Jha.