PUBLICATION ETHICS AND MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal (AN UNPAID JOURNAL) welcomes all qualified contributors, thinkers, scholars, and academicians to contribute their highly and scholarly research papers. Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal is a peer-reviewed journal committed to assuring the upmost integrity of publication ethics. All members involved in the act of publishing (editors, authors, reviewers, and the publisher) have to agree upon standards of ethical behavior.
A. Publication and Authorship
1. All submitted papers for publication in Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal are subject to a strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
2. The review process is a blind peer review. Please refere REVIEW PROCESS
B. Authors’ Responsibilities
1. Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
2. Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
3. Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
4. The authors must participate in the peer-review process.
5. Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
6. The authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
7. The authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
8. The authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
9. Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors
C. Reviewers’ Responsibilities
1. Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
2. Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
D. Editors’ Responsibilities
1. Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
2. Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
3. Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
4. Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
E. THE ARTICLE SHOULD
BE SENT ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
Title: The title of the research paper must be simple and accurate. Name/s of author/s and institutional affiliations only be provided with the title. Address, qualification, etc. may be provided at the end of the paper.
Timeline - Inauguration- Jan, Apr, July, Oct, Last date for sending papers - 1st Mar, 1st June, 1st Sep,1st Dec
1. Complete mailing address of
How to submit the article? You need to send it through proper format. Check the Call for Paper section for more information.
B. Contributors should send their write-ups for publication in the journal in A4 size word format with Unicode typing in double space 1500-2000 words.
C. Authors should endure that their write up is not unpublished elsewhere.
D. Write up submitted to Jahnavi should not be submitted to any other journal within four months.
E. The Papers will be selected for publication on the merit as evaluated by the reviewers and editors. Reviewers' comments may be sent to the author if the improvement is suggested.
F. The matter of selection and publication finely rests on the editor.
G. No part of the Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal (A portal of Sarasvat Niketanam) may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. For information contact us.
H. If your write up is already published elsewhere, we can still publish it here after giving due credit to the actual publishers. The responsibility of getting the permission from the publishers lies on the authors.
I. All kinds of articles, purely academic, scholarly, new compositions, etc. either in Sanskrit or related to Sanskrit (and written in Hindi or English) are welcome for publication.
J. Note- There are three parts of the journal-
1. Praşphuţam- Editorial section
2. Sàhityanuràgah – This is the only research paper section.
3. Shrunkhalà- Other creative write-ups
K. Publisher is authorized to change/modify/cancel the content/title of articles and also independent to re-organize the team by permission of editor in chief.
L. All the articles should be sent in Unicode fonts only otherwise it may be rejected.
M. Dispute/legal issues, if any, will be settled under the jurisdiction of Madhubani, Bihar.
N. In case of any dispute regarding write up, ONLY the concerned author will be responsible.
O. You need to have your own E-mail ID
P. The research paper must be in the proper format; otherwise, it will be rejected without informing the author.
The journal encourages all to be paid subscribers to avail the facilities of complete and printable versions of the journal. No research article will be published unless the author (s) take off the minimum paid subscription (600/- for three years/for one individual) of the journal. CLICK To Pay.
This web site is sponsored, designed, maintained & developed by: Dr Bipin Kumar Jha.