Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal follows a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as a reviewer of JSEJ. The minimum set of qualifications for being a reviewer of JSEJ are listed below:
1. Should be a holder of M. Phil/PhD degree from a recognized university.
2. Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the field of academic/industry/research.
3. Should be an author with a minimum of a 5 publications in reputed journals.
4. Need to review at least 2 papers per issue.
5. After working atleast 4 issues with us, your name will reflact on website.