It is not in fource. It will be updated with 50th issue. Meanwhile you may update your detail.
Editor in Chief
Dr. Sadanand Jha (D. Lit.): Associate Professor and Head, Department of Vyakaran, J.N.B. Adarsh Sanskrit College (Under MHRD GoI), Lagama , Darbhanga, Bihar.
प्रकाशक (Publisher) : Sarasvat Niketanam Managing Editor
Dr. Bipin Kumar Jha: Teaching Faculty, Nalanda University An Institution of National Importance, Established by an Act of Indian Parliament & Supported by East Asia Summit Participating Countries, Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar.
सम्पादकमण्डलम् (Editorial Board)
1. Prof. Piyushkant Dixit, Former VC. C. Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar, UK.
2. Prof Vishnukant Pandeya, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Jaipur Campus, Jaipur.
3. Prof. Sachchidanand Mishra, Banaras, Hindu University, Varanasi.
4. Prof. Brajbhushan Ojha, Head of the Department Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
5. Prof. Makhalesh Upadhyaya, Shri Sadashiv Campus, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Central University, Puri, Odisha.
6. Dr. Narayan Dutt Mishra, DD News, New Delhi.
7. Dr. Suman K. S. Head Department of Sanskrit, Loyola College, Chennai, TN.
8. Dr. Shlesha Sachindra, DSSB, New Delhi.
9. Dr. Minakshee, Jamia Millia Islamia Central University, New Delhi.
1. Mr. Mohit Mishra, DU, New Delhi
2. Miss. Suhasini, DU, New Delhi
3. Dr. Veenapani, JMI, New Delhi
4. Dr. Sandeep Sarkar, WB
5. Dr. Ramsevak Jha, Madhubani
6. Mr. Hok Chhenkhy, Combodia
परामर्शदात्रिसमितिः Advisory Board)
1. Prof. Shrinivasa Varakhedi, V. C. Kavikulaguru Kalidas University, Ramtek, Maharashta.
2. Prof. Rajaram Shukla, V.C. Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi, UP.
3. Prof. Himashu Pota, Prof. The New South Walse, Australia
4. Prof. Shashinath Jha, Head of the Department of Vyakaran, KSDS University, Darbhanga.
5. Prof. Brajbhushan Ojha, Head of the Department of Vyakaran, Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi, UP.
6. Dr. D. M. Diwakar, Director, A N Singha Institute, Patna.
7. Dr. Harekrishn Mishra, Associate Professor, Visvabharati Santiniketan Cemtral University, Bolpur, West Bengal.
1. Prof. H. K Satapathi, V. C, Tirupati Sanskti t Vidyapeetha, AP.
2. Dr. K P Upadhyaya, Registrar, BHU, Varanasi.
3. Prof. Ramjee Thakur, Sahityaratna Awardee.
4. Prof. Dinabandhu Chanadaura, Atalanta.
5. Dr. B. K. Mahapatr, Registrar, LBS, New Delhi.
6. Swami Nikhilanand ji Maharaj, Chairmain, Rakrishn Ashram, Allahabad.
7. Prof. Shrutidhari Singh, R. K College, Madhubani, Bihar
8. Prof. Shankarjee Jha, Head of the Department of Sanskrit, Punjab University, Chandigadh
9. Prof. Radhavallabh Tripathi, VC, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
10. Prof. Ramanuj Devanathan, VC- JRRSU, Rajasthan
11-12. Prof. Omprakash Pandey, Ex Diretor, Kalidas Academy, Ujjain
13-14. Shri Shri Sugunendratirth Swamiji, Puttige Math, Udupi, Karnataka
15-16. Shri Indu Shekhar Jha, Rtd. SP, Bhagalpur
17. Smt. K P Prasanna, Principal, GSC, Tripinithura, Kerala
18. Prof. Rajendr Mishr, Ex VC, SSVV, Varanasi
19-20. Swami Nilakanthanand ji Maharaj, Chairmain, Rakrishn Ashram, Shimala
21-22. Prof. Ramakant Pandey, Director, MSP, RsKs New Delhi
23-24. Prof. Ramkrishn Pishipati, Dept. Sanskrit, SSSVV, Kanchipuram
25-26. Prof. Lalit Kumar Gaur, Director, Sanskrit-Indology Institute, Kurukshetra, Hariyana
27-28. Mr. Shripratap Singh, Ex. Minister UDH, Govt. Rajasthan
29. Prof. Bal Ram Singh, Intitute of Advanced Sciences, North Darth Mouth, MA
30-31. Dr. Baldev Singh Mehara, Dept Sanskrit, Kurukshetra, Hariyana
32. Shri. Durganand Jha, Additional District Collector, Madhubani
33. Prof. Yadunath Dube, VC, Sampurnand Sanskrit University Varanasi
34-35 Prof. Devaraj Singh, Ex Registrar, KTI, Saranath, UP
36-37. Shri Vidyatirth Swamiji, Pejavar Math, Udupi, Karnatak.
38. Prof. Gayacharan Tripathi, Director, BLI, New Delhi
39-40. Dr. Gopal Chandra Bera, Principal, Midnapore College(Autonomous) College, Midnapur, West Bengal
41. Prof. Rajaram Shukla, V. C.Sampurnananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi, UP.
सूचना-प्रसारण (Midea Incharges)
1. Dr. Narayandutt Mishra, DD New, National News Channel, New Delhi.
2. Dr. Ramsevak Jha, Print Midea, Madhubani, Bihar
3. Dr. Dr. Divyanand Jha, All India Radiao & DD News, New Delhi. लोकार्पणप्रतिनिधयः (Our representatives for Inaugration)**
1. Dr. Pradip Jha
2. Dr. Sandeep Singh
3. Dr. Raghav Jha
4. Dr. Vedashrami
5. Dr. Ramsevak Jha
6. Mr. Dhananjay Jha
7. Dr. A. D. Singh
8. Dr. Suman Dixit
9. Dr. Narayan Dash
10 Dr. Yogesh Sharma
11-12. Dr. Sandeep Singh
13-14. Dr. Suman K. S.
15-16. Dr. Mukesh Mishra
17. Dr. Suman K. S.
18. Dr. Lalit Kishor Sharma
19-20. Mr. Rakesh Sharma
21-22. Dr. Sarita Shrivastava
23-24. Dr. Hiralal Dash
25-26. Mr. Sumit Kumar
27-28. Dr. Koshalendra Dash
29. Shri Umesh Kumar Singh
30-31. Mr. Mahesh Dutta
32. Dr. Ramsevak Jha
33. Dr. Jagadish Tiwari.
34-35. Dr. Ritesh Kumar Chaturvedi
36-37. Dr. Suman K. S.
38. Dr. Minakshee, Dr. Shlesha Sachindra & Dr. Narendra
39-40. Dr. Giradhari Panda
41. All Jahnavi Core Team online mode due to National Lockdown.गणमान्यसदस्याः (Honorable Members
आचार्य सत्यव्रत शास्त्री-अध्यक्ष, प्रथम संस्कृत आयोग.